The MR40 mid-rise scissor lift is an extra low-profile lift for cars and duty vehicles, with a minimum height of 120mm and with the capacity to lift 4000kg. The double platform is connected by a double torsion bar to maintain perfect synchronization and levelling. With the same features as the MR30, just with an increased lifting capacity but with the same safety features and bearings, including a foot protection microswitch and an electronic PC board.
The MR40 is equipped with 4 flap run-up ramps and has a lifting time of 20 seconds to ensure your workshop is running efficiently. The MR40 control unit can be a standalone unit or installed into a Rousseau cabinet to increase the amount of storage in your workshop and will improve the layout of your workshop.
The MR40 mid-rise scissor lift is suitable for both surface mounted and recessed and includes a 2-years warranty.
A mobile kit is available at an extra cost to suit the requirements of your workshop.
- 4000kg lifting capacity.
- Platform length 1480mm (extending to 2180mm)
- Run on ramps lift and lock to extend platform length.
- Platform width 510mm.
- Platform height 960mm max.
- Drive over height 95mm min (closed).
- Max width of platforms 1900mm (outside to outside)
- Lifting time 20s.
- Hot galvanised base frame.
- Hydraulic operation with 4x lifting cylinders.
- 240v power supply.
- Supplied with cable & hose covers (3m)
- Supplied in Black (Grey inner scissor sections)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection system.
- Made entirely in Italy.
- Supplied with 2-year warranty.
- Mobile kit available at extra cost.
Standard Power Unit
Kw 1,1 400V 3Ph 50Hz
min 120mm max 1000 mm
Up-Down Travel speed