The MR30 mid-rise scissor lift is an extra low-profile lift with a double platform, a lifting capacity of 3000kg and a minimum lifting height of 95mm. The platforms are connected by a double torsion beam to ensure faultless levelling and synchrony. The MR30 has a double redundant hydraulic circuit with 4 pistons with 2 on each platform. As well as safety and shut-off valves to prevent any overloading or hose breaks with an electric micro-switch with a ‘foot guard’ device to protect the lowering travel. The axle bearings are self-lubricating on each rotating pin, therefore, decreases the need for maintenance.
With a quick lifting time of 20 seconds and an up-down travel speed of 20, that would suit a busy workshop’s demand; with the options to alter the lift to suit various vehicles, this MR30 mid-rise scissor lift could transform your workshop. The MR30 control unit can be seamlessly integrated into Rousseau cabinets for a smart and sleek workshop design, whilst providing you with extra storage space.
The MR30 mid-rise scissor lift is suitable for both surface mounted and recessed and includes a 2-years warranty for your peace of mind. A hose extension kit is also available to suit your workshops layout (EXT ZC).
- 3000kg lifting capacity.
- Platform length 1400mm (extending to 1900mm)
- Run on ramps lift and lock to extend platform length.
- Platform width 450mm.
- Platform height 960mm max.
- Drive over height 95mm min (closed).
- Max width of platforms 1770mm (outside to outside)
- Lifting time 20s.
- Hot galvanised base frame.
- Hydraulic operation with 4x lifting cylinders.
- 240v power supply.
- Supplied with cable & hose covers (3m)
- Supplied in Black (Grey inner scissor sections)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection system.
- Made entirely in Italy.
- Supplied with 2-year warranty.
- Mobile kit available at extra cost.
Kw 1,1 400V 3Ph 50Hz
min. 95mm max. 960 mm
Up-Down Travel speed