MAHA ZS SQUARE II 3.5
The MAHA ZS Square II 3.5 is a swing arm inground lift with a lifting capacity of 3500kg with 3-part support arms to increase the adjustability of the lift and an increased drive-through diameter to suit a variety of vehicles. The MAHA ZS Square II 3.5 is a customisable lift that can be changed to suit the requirements of your workshop; the double telescopic swing arms are flat overall and with a plug-in rubber mounting place which you can alter the height to match your requirements.
A square lift unit is a high-quality unit that has increased durability due to the torsion-resistant square post which has an increased service life. The MAHA ZS Square II 3.5 has a fast lifting/lowering time of 20/30 seconds to suit a busy workshop.
The MAHA ZS Square II 3.5 has various safety features including, an emergency down cable and lockable master switch to ensure your workshop runs smoothly.
- Swing arm lift with extendable support arms.
- Support disc is height adjustable using a thread and plug-in system.
- Includes support arm restraint.
- 270° swing range of support arms.
- Extendable, triple-telescopic support arms.
- Flexible support disc system to protect rims during vehicle entry.
- Maximum use of space & door freedom to allow you to work effectively.
- Adjustable support disc 75 – 106 +50 mm.
- CE stop, audible signal.
- Made in Germany.
Effective raise height
3/N/PE 400 V 50 Hz
Lifting time/lowering time