Herrmann Alutrack 4.40 ATL
The Alutrack 4.40 ATL is a 4 piston inground lift, it is made with corrosion-free aluminium and with a lifting capacity of 4000kg, it is suitable for lifting cars and SUVs. With a fast-lifting time of 35 seconds to suit a fast-paced workshop and a lifting height of 1997mm. The Alutrack 4.40 ATL has seamlessly integrated Energotest ATL hydraulic play detectors to ensure your workshop meets the DVSA requirements.
The Alutrack 4.40 ATL includes a wireless charging hand control with a LED light to allow for a full inspection of the vehicle. With a pneumatic operating parking/safety locking system and anti-toe trap protection to make sure your workshop is a safe environment.
The Alutrack 4.40 ATL has various accessories available to customise your 4 piston in-ground lift to suit your workshops design/requirements, for example, platform notches for the installation for turntables and for sliding plates to turn the lift into a wheel alignment lift, drive-on ramps, an axle lifter, compressed air supply etc.
The Alutrack 4.40 ATL can be surface mounted or recessed to allow for your personalised customisation to suit your workshops requirements.
- 4000kg capacity
- Integrated Energotest ATL hydraulic play detectors
- Wireless charging hand control with LED inspection light
- Unique corrosion free aluminium
- Wear free synchronisation cross beams (with cassette)
- Recessed platforms park flush with floor
- Platforms always park level to within +/-1mm
- Audible anti-toe trap protection.
- Pneumatic operating parking/safety locking system
- Piston distance 1550mm.
- Platform length 4800mm.
- Platform width 650mm.
- Lifting height 1997mm
- Piston diameter 123mm
- Lifting/lowering time approx..35 sec.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- Cassettes free issued to main contractor for groundwork installation.
Effective raise height
Cable length to control
Lifting time/lowering time