Herrmann Schwenkarm 2.35 2285PD
The Schwenkarm 2.35 2285 PD has a lifting capacity of 3500kg with an offset lifting heads which increases the drive through clearance to 2639mm to allow for easy access onto the 2 piston inground lift. The Schwenkarm 2.35 2285 PD has very low telescopic 3 stage lifting arms that are adjustable with powder coating swivel arms to allow for a variety of cars to access the ramp including sport cars.
The Schwenkarm 2.35 2285 PD has an emergency manual lowering system, that requires no power so there is no need to worry if your power supplies fail. As well as this, the lifting/lowering time is fast at 35 seconds to ensure your workshop is running efficiently. With a basic control system making the Schwenkarm 2.35 2285 PD user friendly and simple to use making it quick.
The Schwenkarm 2.35 2285 PD is a versatile lift which can be customised to suit your workshops needs, you can turn your inground lift into a wheel alignment lift through adding turn tables and adding wheel alignment supports. With the ability to add ramps, compress air supplies and much more to upgrade your ramp to your specific requirements.
Available as recessed or surfaced mounted.
- 3500kg lifting capacity.
- Offset lifting heads increased drive through clearance.
- Super low profile telescopic 3 stage lifting arms.
- Wear free synchronisation cross beams (within cassette)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection.
- Emergency manual lowering system (no power required)
- Piston distance 2285mm.
- Min lifting pad height 90mm.
- Minimum clearance 2155mm.
- Drive through clearance 2639mm. (driving over 40mm chamfered edged lifting head)
- Lifting height 1926mm.
- Piston diameter 123mm.
- Lifting / lowering time approx. 35 sec.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- Cassettes free issued to main contractor for groundwork installation.
Effective raise height
Move in height
Cable length to control
Lifting time/lowering time