Find out more
The Rotary SM55LT-51 is a 4 post electro-hydraulic lift that includes a precise wheel alignment kit and an adjustable 5100mm jacking beam. The wide and durable tracks will improve your workshops productiveness, saving time from not having to alter the lift to suit different vehicles whilst making the drive on process easier. The 4 post SM55LT-51 premium model uses the highest quality materials of zinc primer under powder coating stainless steel platform recess bases and nylon guide protected infill plates. It also includes a moveable right platform to ensure compliance in your workshop.
The SM55LT-51 4 post lift is suitable for lifting cars, vans, and SUVs with a maximum lifting height of 2040mm, a passage width of 2986mm and a platform width of 2200mm.
Integrated recesses can be installed if required to suit your workshop and you can upgrade your 4 post lift to a LT model which includes a free scissor lift with inner platform wheels.
- 5500kg lifting capacity.
- Upgrade LT model – Inner platform wheels free scissor lift.
- Premium model-inc zinc primer under powder coating.
- Premium model-stainless steel platform recess bases.
- Premium model-nylon guide protected infill plates.
- Wheel alignment rear locking slip plates.
- Does not include front turn plates.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Electro-hydraulic operation.
- Air operated safety locking mechanisms.
- Automatic steel cable failure protection.
- Fast lifting time of 45 seconds.
- Platform length 5100mm.
- Platform width 650mm.
- Maximum platform track width 2200mm (outside to outside).
- Platform height 250mm (min).
- Run on ramps 1430mm long (500mm extension sections available at extra cost).
- Drive through clearance 2986mm (between posts).
- Lifting height 2040mm.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 3-year manufacturer backed warranty.
Standard Drive Through Post Clearance