Rotary Class 7 4-Post MOT Lift
The Rotary Class 7 MOT 65 is a 4 post MOT lift, that can lift up to 6500kg made for MOT testing. ATL hydraulic play detectors are included with a rugged wired play detector hand control to make the MOT testing process simpler. The Class 7 MOT 65 Range has a rapid lifting time of 45 seconds to speed up your lifting process. It also has the same safety features as the 4 post Class 4 ATL MOT 40, with an air-operated safety locking mechanism and automatic steel cable failure protection.
The Class 7 ATL MOT 65 4 post lift range has a lifting height of 2040mm, drive through clearance of 2986mm and a platform width of 650mm.
In-recess installation is available to suit your workshop.
- 6500kg lifting capacity.
- ATL hydraulic play detectors.
- Rugged wired play detector hand control with integrated LED lamp.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Electro-hydraulic operation.
- Air operated safety locking mechanisms.
- Automatic steel cable failure protection.
- Fast lifting time of 45 seconds.
- Platform length 5100mm.
- Platform width 650mm.
- Maximum platform track width 2200mm (outside to outside).
- Platform height 250mm (min).
- Run on ramps 1430mm long (500mm extension sections available at extra cost) .
- Drive through clearance 2986mm (between posts).
- Lifting height 2040mm.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 3-year manufacturer backed warranty.
Standard Drive Through Post Clearance