The Rotary MOT40-47 Class 4 ATL 4-Post lift is an electro-hydraulic lift specifically designed for MOT testing to fit into an MOT lane, this Rotary 4-Post lift has a lifting capacity of 4000kg. It includes ATL hydraulic play detectors, with a rapid lifting time of 45 seconds to speed up your MOT process ensuring an increase in revenue for your workshop.
This electro-hydraulic operations system has air operated safety locking mechanisms and automatic steel cable failure protection to prevent any accidents in your workshop and to improve lift efficiency.
The Rotary MOT40-47 Class 4 ATL 4-Post lift has a lifting height of 1957mm, a drive-through clearance of 2938mm, and a platform width of 560mm.
Available as either surface mounted or recess mounted.
- 4000kg lifting capacity.
- ATL hydraulic play detectors.
- Rugged wired play detector hand control with integrated LED lamp.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Electro-hydraulic operation.
- Air operated safety locking mechanisms.
- Automatic steel cable failure protection.
- Fast lifting time of 45 seconds.
- Platform length 4700mm.
- Platform width 560mm.
- Maximum platform track width 2220mm (outside to outside).
- Platform height 167mm (min).
- Run on ramps 1395mm long (500mm extension sections available at extra cost).
- Drive through clearance 2938mm (between posts).
- Lifting height 1957mm.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 3-year manufacturer backed warranty.
Standard Drive Through Post Clearance