The SPOA40 range of Rotary 2-Post car lifts has a lifting capacity of 4500kg. Built using a low-maintenance hydraulic design, it is 75% more energy efficient.
Suitable for lifting vans, SUV’s and large cars, it has a maximum lifting height of 1979mm and a drive-through post clearance of 2608mm.
The Rotary SPOA40 2-Post car lifts can be customised to include dual controls (operation controls on each post) and electronically or mechanically released safety latches. The electronic version includes a push-button release and the mechanical features a lever on the control box.
- 4500kg lifting capacity.
- ‘E’ Series electronically “push button” released safety latches.
- ‘M’ Series mechanically “lever” released safety latches.
- Low maintenance hydraulic construction.
- Up to 75% more energy-efficient hydraulic design.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Fast lifting time of 30 seconds.
- Baseless construction.
- 95 – 155mm lifting pad height range (without lifting pad extensions)
- Maximum lifting height 1979mm.
- Drive through post-clearance 2608mm.
- Overall height 4170mm (EH2) with upper safety cut-off sensor.
- ‘DC’ Model includes Dual controls (operation controls on each post).
- 240v plug socket incorporated into lift control box (one side).
EH2 Model Overall Height
Maximum Lifting Height
Drive Through Post-Clearance