Rotary SPOA3T Series
The Rotary SPOA3T 2 Post car lifts are part of the best-selling range of lifts in the world. The Rotary SPOA3T 2 Post lifts have a lifting capacity of 3500kgs, they feature a high quality but low maintenance hydraulic construction which is 75% more energy efficient. It has a 30 second lifting time which means less downtime for technicians.
Its asymmetrical design gives it a flexible pick-up range from SMART cars to large vans. This design allows for optimum door opening clearance.
There are multiple variations within the Rotary SPOA3T 2 Post car lift range, including the choice of either the ‘M’ or ‘E’ series, meaning that the safety latches are either mechanically or electronically released. The ‘AP’ version is designed specifically for working on performance cars that are lower and wider than the average car. This 2 Post car lift model features an increased drive-through clearance and an upgraded 3-stage arm.
- 3500kg lifting capacity.
- ‘E’ Series electronically “push button” released safety latches.
- ‘M’ Series mechanically released safety latches.
- ‘AP’ Series upgraded symmetrical 3 stage arm for sports cars.
- Low maintenance hydraulic construction.
- Up to 75% more energy-efficient hydraulic design.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Fast lifting time of 30 seconds.
- Baseless construction.
- Standard 94 – 154mm lifting pad height range (without lifting pad extensions).
- ‘AP’ 85 – 145mm lifting pad height range (without lifting pad extensions).
- EH1 Series Maximum lifting height 1957mm.
- Standard drive-through post clearance 2560mm.
- ‘AP’ Series drive-through post clearance 2760mm.
- Overall height 3865mm (EH1) with upper safety cut-off sensor.
Standard Drive Through Post Clearance
AP Drive Through Clearance
EH1 Model Overall Height