Everard Suction Waste Oil Drainer
The Everard Suction Waste Oil Drainer is specially designed to fit between lifts and comes with a height-adjustable hopper. It is made to drain waste oil from engines and gearboxes by suction. It features an integrated compressed air regulator and a high-speed waste oil suction diaphragm pump. The full selection of dipstick suction tubes come included A handy feature included is the Oil Level float gauge which shows when the tank is full. The float rises and pushes up the disk to the top of the gauge, then as the oil is consumed, the float falls accordingly and the gauge reading drops.
- Made in England.
- Supplied with a 1-year warranty.
- Specially designed narrow body to fit between lifts (600mm)
- Integrated high-speed waste oil suction diaphragm pump.
- Full selection of dipstick suction tubes included.
- Heavy-duty internal air operated 1:1 ratio discharge pump.
- Height adjustable hopper.
- Oil level float gauge.
- Quick-release air and oil connection couplings.
- Integral compressed air regulator.
- Supplied packaged for unboxing and basic assembly by the client.
RAL 9005 Black