Everard Non Pumped Waste Oil Drainer
The Everard Non-Pumped Waste Oil Drainer is an efficient addition to your workshop and is used to drain waste oil from engines, gearboxes and differentials of all vehicles. It features a height-adjustable hopper, oil level float gauge for efficient fluid level readings and quick release air and fluid connection couplings. It has a 95L capacity and has a specially designed narrow body to fit between lifts.
- Made in England.
- Supplied with a 1-year warranty.
- Specially designed narrow body to fit between lifts (600mm).
- Heavy-duty internal air operated 1:1 ratio discharge pump.
- Height adjustable hopper.
- Oil level float gauge.
- Quick-release air and fluid connection couplings.
- Integral compressed air regulator.
- Supplied packaged for unboxing and basic assembly by the client.
RAL 9005 - Black