Everard Fuel Retrieval Unit
The Everard Fuel Retrieval Unit is a manual hand pump operated unit, used for the safe and easy emptying/filling of fuel from vehicles. It comes with fully anti-static earth leads and a fuel grade hose and can empty at 30/40L per minute. It features a locking valve to prevent unauthorised usage. It includes two integral flash arrestor filters which are 400 microns and empties/fills at 30 – 40 litres per minute so is an efficient and effective way of retrieving fuel from vehicles.
- Manual hand pump operated.
- For safe and easy emptying of fuel from vehicles.
- Two integral flash arrestor filters 400 microns.
- Fully anti-static earth leads and fuel grade hose.
- 30 to 40 litres per minute.
- Locking Valve to prevent unauthorised use.
- Supplied packaged for unboxing and basic assembly by the client.