Premier Diagnostics Combi
A British built combined petrol and diesel emission analyser with integrated oil temperature and unique RPM measurement technology, the Premier Combi is fast and easy to use.
Productivity is increased thanks to the analyser’s fast routines and because of the ability to instantly retrieve MOT tests stored on its hard drive. The Premier Combi can also be integrated into our Rousseau fitted cabinetry, helping you save on space and giving the workshop a professional look.
The smoke head features its own docking station meaning it is always ready and available to use. It also features remote operation meaning it will still operate fully up to 100m away from the docking station.
The Premier Combi has been approved by the DVSA as connected equipment which is a requirement for all new installations from May 31st, 2021.
- Accredited to latest Euro 6 standards.
- Designed for global PTI/ATF/MOT emission.
- Fully compliant with UK & EU Roadworthiness Directive 2014/45/EU.
- DVSA approved to Class 4, 5, 7.HGV, PSV, RPC, SVA & LFZ.
- Colour monitor and a solid-state PC (offering the flexibility to run your own programmes).
- PD-COM hardware is designed for upgrade to read fault codes from EOBD compliant vehicles, ensuring your new Premier combi-emissions analyser is ready for future MOT developments.
- The Diesel DS2 Smokehead incorporates automatic calibration with every test (no more filters to lose or break).
- Automatic gas bench self-draining system.
- Wireless Diesel DS2 Smokehead will operate in all weathers, even down to -15 degrees.
- Remote operation, within 100 metres range from its workstation.
- Supplied with 3 years warranty.