Hydraulic play detector for use with lifts. Enables your MOT lift to be used in a One Person Test Lane (OPTL) or Automated Test Lane (ATL). When installed on lifts, the dedicated hydraulics and controls are mounted on the lift post, avoiding the obstruction of a floor-mounted control system.
- Lift post mounted.
- Power switch and E-stop controls.
- High quality base plate.
- Combined lateral and rotational vehicle wheelshift from a single, compact hydraulic power unit.
- Significantly exceeds the force, dimensional and functional requirements for Class IV and Class VII MoT testing.
- Fast one-man inspection of suspension wear and steering linkage components.
- Auto-repeat function in all lateral and rotational modes.
- Designed for quick and simple installation in lift recesses, providing a level platform.
- Controls with integrated LED mode indication (torch control BTC4).
- Single phase operation for quick and simple installation.