New and Waste Oil Dispensing Services
Providing a complete solution for your new or existing workshop, we supply, deliver and install an entirely new and waste oil dispensing service. Our oil dispensing system includes both new and used oil, galvanised lines to and from the tank, hose reels for dispensing, waste oil points for discharging the waste oil from and our specialist solution – the air shut off safety valve to the waste oil discharge pipeline, prevent the possibility of an overfilling. We carry out the installation of oil tanks and offset fill lines from the tank’s location to the new offset fill cabinet with drip tray and lock and route all new pipework and drops aesthetically and as per the agreed plan with yourself.
New oil system –
- Galvanised oil Lines.
- Enclosed bund oil tank.
- 3:1 air-op tank mounted pumps with over pressure valves.
- High quality oil reels kits (incl filter ‘Y’ strainers and iso valve).
- Isolation valves at all dispensing points.
- Badger digital hose end meters.
Tanks and Remote Fill/Drain –
- Isolation ball valves.
- Remote fill points marked with oil grade signs.
- Galvanised 1½” offset fill/drain lines.
- All tanks fitted with clock contents gauge.