HPC Aircenter 6
The HPC Aircenter 6 is a compressor and receiver with a built-in refrigerant dryer and Sigma Control Basic. The Aircenter 6 uses large, slow speed rotary screw air ends as it is proven as the most efficient way to achieve good drive power. The efficiency of the air end is paired with a highly effective cooling system with dual-flow fan. The clever design of the unit, therefore, enhances cooling performance alongside minimising sound emissions. This is the perfect addition to your workshop as the design on a whole gives increased compression performance. The Sigma Control Basic controller allows automatic system monitoring & adjusts the compressor performance to work in line with the actual compressed air demand. The unit is also completely service friendly. The easily removable housing cover provides component accessibility and it features a new maintenance-free drive belt, guaranteeing optimum power on top of reducing service costs.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with 5 year warranty (Subject to service agreement).
- 10 bar operating pressure.
- 6kW – 16.9 cfm (0.48m3 /min)
- Highly energy efficient ‘Sigma’ air end and drive system.
- Super premium efficiency IE4 motor.
- Fully programable onboard controller. SC2IO (Sigma Control 2)
- Low oil level monitoring with safety shutdown.
- Housed within a super silencing acoustic enclosure 62dB(A)
- Integrated refrigerant dryer.
- Automatic water drain.
- 440v 3-phase.
Galvanized Receiver Capacity