HPC Aircentre 16
The HPC Aircentre 16 is a combined compressor, dryer and receiver package. It provides efficiency due to the airend, this is further complemented by a highly effective cooling system with a dual-flow fan. The Aircentre 16 design works well to enhance cooling performance but also minimising sound emissions. This is the perfect addition to your workshop as the design on a whole gives increased compression performance. The Sigma Control Basic controller allows automatic system monitoring & adjusts the compressor performance to work in line with the actual compressed air demand. The unit is also completely service friendly. The easily removable housing cover provides component accessibility and it features a new maintenance-free drive belt, guaranteeing optimum power on top of reducing service costs.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with 5-year warranty (Subject to service agreement).
- 10 bar operating pressure.
- 9kW – 48 cfm (1.36m3 /min).
- Highly energy efficient ‘Sigma’ air end and drive system.
- Super-premium efficiency IE4 motor.
- Fully programable onboard controller. SC2IO (Sigma Control 2)
- Low oil level monitoring with safety shutdown.
- Housed within a super silencing acoustic enclosure 66dB(A).
- Integrated refrigerant dryer.
- Automatic water drain.
- 440v 3-phase.
Galvanised Receiver Capacity