Luminoscope PLA 35
The Luminoscope PLA 35 is a compact, digital Headlight Beam Tester. It is used for both testing and aligning headlights. The stability of the headlight tester is guaranteed by the special design of the column, and it includes a rotating positioner stand for manual alignment of the system with the axis of the car. The 7″ Colour touch LCD screen has easy to understand icons for user efficiency and it features a camera for recording and digitalising the headlight image and these as well as the results can be transferred onto a PC (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB) from the system.
- Compact, digital headlight aiming system.
- Used for aiming and testing of headlights.
- Includes the latest technology in image processing.
- 7” Colour Touch LCD.
- Alignment Mirror.
- Can have either single or double rail guiding system.
- Rail can be adjusted to maintain and guarantee horizontal movement across the bay.
- User friendly.
- Can transfer results to PC using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB.
- Remote control through VNC.
- Large Fresnel Lens.
± 1cm / 10m (0.1%)
± 1mm / 10m (0.01%)
Vertical Positioning Range
230 (centre lens - floor) - 1500mm