Vixen Aquablast® 1215
The Vixen Aquablast® 1215 is the second largest of its range, suitable for medium-sized component washing.
The smart alloy wheel repair market is ever-growing, and garages and body shops are realising the potential of the Vixen Aquablast® 1215. A robust, quick, and reliable wet blasting machine, that reduces wheel preparation times from hours to just a few minutes.
The Aquablast cleans and degreases workshop equipment with a “soft” finish, meaning there’s no need to worry about the surface damage that you’d see some sandblasters create. It’s an all-around cleaner solution to dry blasters, as it doesn’t create unnecessary dust that messes up the workshop and takes longer to clear.
Workshop staff can be kept safe and in control because of the integral gloves, designed to keep the user away from the solution. And the optional lift saves the user from potential back injuries caused by lifting the heavy wheels.
- Internal spigot to ensure ease of handling for the operator.
- 440v 3phase power supply.
- Consistent high pressure.
- Dust-free process.
- Compact cabinet design.
- Combines 6 processes into one machine.
- Wheels can be prepared in less than 3 minutes.
- Optional pneumatic lift complies with health and safety.
- Closed-loop system recycles water for rinsing or windscreen wash.
- 3kw heater complete with thermostat.
- Air blow-off gun.
- Component rinse feature.
- LED lighting.
240V Single Phase
7 bar (100psi) 1.14m³/min (40cfm) 1/2" BSP / 12.5mm Connection
2-6 bar (30-80 psi) 1/2" BSP / 12.5mm Connection
Floor Level - Approx 10 litres per minute
4" / 110mm Duct to outside atmosphere
Sump Capacity - Water Media
Sump Capacity - Load