We’re proud to introduce the newest Beissbarth innovation to our extensive equipment range – The Q.Lign is the world’s first web-based wheel aligner.
It’s completely new hardware and software puts speed and connectivity at the very front of the alignment process, without compromising on accuracy and repeatability. It’s completely wireless thanks to high-performance Li-ion batteries, making it fast to install and flexible to use as measuring can take place at any lift position.
The Stream-to-X technology mirrors the software on any TV, PC, laptop, or smartphone, meaning the system can adapt to a workshop’s current setup and creates more space by replacing the need for the classic Windows-PC trolley setup. As long as the Q.Lign and your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi, they’ll communicate with each other, even without the internet. A bit like a smartphone sending a print to a wireless printer that’s on the same Wi-Fi.
Part of Q.Lign is also the newly released Q.Grip – the quickest way to attach targets to the wheel without any contact to the rim. The smart gripping system allows adjustment between different wheel sizes in less than a second, and ensures a safe hold for accurate results, without any slippage.
- Compact and wireless with powerful Li-ion battery packs.
- Web-based wheel alignment that works without the internet.
- Live adjustment made possible thanks to OLED AlignScreens.
- Mobile and compact installation on any lift.
- Instant display of measured values.
- Stream to any device thanks to Stream-to-X technology.
- 5x faster measurement board attachment, without rim contact thanks to Q.Grip.
- New target board design with auto-ID functionality.
- 2 compact Q.Lign sensor heads with OLED displays.
- 4 Q-Grips without rim contact.