Approved and recommended by leading automotive manufacturers, Beissbarth’s CCD wheel alignment system guarantees accuracy and repeatability of up to +/- 2 angular minutes. In as little as 5 minutes, measurements are imported by the program’s software from the 4 sensor heads and matched to the extensive OEM database using the latest Windows 10 PC.
This ground-breaking CCD technology is a cost-effective introduction to wheel alignment. Its space-saving quality allows it to integrate with ADAS calibration and provides space for headlight testing equipment, making it ideal for small workshops. The reliable precision clamping technology, rolling run-out compensation, live on-screen adjustments, and up-to-date vehicle database, all contribute toward a quick and easy process.
The CCD system is a customisable and flexible solution, with a mobile trolley to serve multiple measuring stations with easy maneuvering and storage, or optional kits to make use of your existing workshop PC.
- 360° measurement with 8 CCD Measurement sensors.
- 4x Multi-Fit Clamps for 13”-22” tyres.
- Rolling Run Out compensation – saves time and increases repeatability.
- Wireless data transfer and integrated battery – enabling full mobility.
- Beissbarth OEM database with over 30,000 specifications.
- Includes Windows 10 PC and colour printer.
- Mobile trolley – allowing to flexibly serve multiple measuring stations.
- Space-saving and feasible for small workshops.