Find out more
Omer Stealth 40 VXB
The Omer Stealth 40 VXB scissor lift is the latest electro-hydraulic scissor lift with the capacity to lift 4.000kg; it has an extra-low profile to suit various vehicles including, premium sports cars. The Stealth 40 VBX is a simple and cost-effective lift that allows for versatility and movement under the runway, with a fast-lifting time of 50 seconds. The Stealth 40 VBX platforms length is 4.800mm as standard and can also be adapted to 3.900mm and 4.400mm upon request. The Stealth 40 VBX lift also includes a button to allow for the automated realignment of the hydraulic circuit to ensure the flawless levelling of the platforms.
Furthermore, the Stealth 40 VBX is available in 4 different models including, a standard runway (N), a CA version which includes a front recess on the platform for turn plates and play detectors to allow you to easily MOT vehicles using the Stealth 40 VBX, and CT version includes front recess and rear slip plates. The LT version of the Stealth 40 VBX includes a lifting table with the capacity to lift 4.000kg and allows for wheel free working and for easier access to the vehicle.
The Omer Stealth 40 VBX has various safety features including parachute valves on the lift and LT cylinders. With automatically activated mechanical safety locks and a pneumatically operating parking/safety locking system to prevent accidents within your workshop. The Stealth 40 VBX also includes a manual device lowering the lift in case of power shortages and acoustic warning for the lowering process of the lift including “dead-man” controls.
The Stealth 40 VBX can be installed above ground or recessed to fit into the design of your workshop, with the height of the lift being 180mm from the floor, which therefore requires less civil works.
- Low Profile platforms
- 4000kg capacity.
- Run on ramps 1400mm long (2000mm versions also available as upgrade for super cars)
- Platform length 4800mm.
- Platform width 650mm.
- Maximum lifting height 1960mm.
- Platform height 180mm (min).
- Maximum platform track width 2200mm (outside to outside)
- Self-lubricating bushes for long life.
- Pneumatically operating parking/safety locking system.
- Hydraulically operated master/slave design (ensures platforms are always level)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection system.
- Premium quality – Made entirely in Italy
- Supplied with 3 years warranty.
Mode of Drive
Rated Load Capacity
Lifting Height Max.