Herrmann Swingarm 2.35
The Swingarm 2.35 has a lifting capacity of 3500kg and offset lifting heads to increase the drive through clearance to 2155mm. The swingarm has 2 super low profile telescopic 3 stage lifting arms which has a single pivotable and powder coated swivel arms.
The Swingarm 2.35 includes an anti-toe trap system and emergency manual lowering system to protect your engineers, with no power required for the safety features to work guaranteeing safety within your workshop. The Swingarm 2.35 has a basic control system making the lift user friendly, with exceptional quality and reliability for your peace of mind.
The Swingarm 2.35 has various add on stacking adapter extensions and rim protection to suit your workshops requirements. The swingarm 2.35 is available in 2 different piston lengths of 2285mm and 2685mm
- 3500kg lifting capacity.
- Offset lifting heads increased drive through clearance.
- Super low profile telescopic 3 stage lifting arms.
- Wear free synchronisation cross beams (within cassette)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection.
- Emergency manual lowering system (no power required)
- Piston distance 2285mm/2685mm
- Min lifting pad height 90mm.
- Minimum clearance 2155mm/2555mm
- Drive through clearance 2639mm/3039mm (driving over 40mm chamfered edged lifting head)
- Lifting height 1926mm.
- Piston diameter 123mm.
- Lifting / lowering time approx. 35 sec.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- Cassettes free issued to main contractor for groundwork installation.
Effective raise height
Move in height
Cable length to control
Lifting time/lowering time