Herrmann Schwenkarm Vario 2.50 2285PD
The Schwenkarm Vario 2.50 2285PD is a 2 piston inground lift with a lifting capacity of 5000kg and drive through clearance of 2140/2640mm. The sliding lift head design increases the lifting arm range versatility with 2 adjustable telescopic arms and transverse adjustable swivel arms for ease of movement that is powder-coated.
Furthermore, the Schwenkarm Vario 2.50 2285PD has a larger access width for larger vehicles with a drive over height of 50mm. The 2 pistons inground lift also includes an emergency manual lowering system that does not require power to work and an anti-toe trap protection system to prevent any potential incidents within your workshop.
- 5000kg lifting capacity.
- Sliding lifting head design increase lifting arm range versatility and increase access width.
- Wear free synchronisation cross beams (within cassette)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection.
- Emergency manual lowering system (no power required)
- Piston distance 2285mm.
- Drive through clearance 2140 / 2640mm (driving over 55mm chamfered edged lifting head)
- Min lifting pad height 110mm.
- Lifting height 1926mm.
- Piston diameter 123mm.
- Lifting / lowering time approx. 35 sec.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- Cassettes free issued to main contractor for groundwork installation.
Effective raise height
Move in height
Cable length to control
Lifting time/lowering time