Herrmann Schwenkarm Vario 2.35 2285PD
The Schwenkarm Vario 2.35 2285PD is a 2 piston inground lift, with a lifting capacity of 3500kg and the ability to increase arm flexibility thanks to an increase in access width. With a lifting/lowering time of 35 seconds to ensure your workshop is running efficiently, this is a space-saving compact lift made to suit a wide variety of garages requirements. The Schwenkarm Vario 2.35 has a drive-through clearance height of 2140/2640mm (with 55mm chamfered edged lifting head) to allow for easy access for various types of vehicles.
There are various safety features to prevent accidents within your workshop including a manual lowering system that requires no power and anti-toe trap protection to prevent injuries within your workshop.
- 3500kg lifting capacity.
- Sliding lifting head design increase lifting arm range versatility and increase access width.
- Wear free synchronisation cross beams (within cassette)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection.
- Emergency manual lowering system (no power required)
- Piston distance 2285mm.
- Drive through clearance 2140 / 2640mm (driving over 55mm chamfered edged lifting head)
- Min lifting pad height 96mm.
- Lifting height 1860mm.
- Piston diameter 123mm.
- Lifting / lowering time approx. 35 sec.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- Cassettes free issued to main contractor for groundwork installation.
Effective raise height
Move in height
Cable length to control
Lifting time/ lowering time