Herrmann Schwenkarm 2.50 2285PD
The Schwenkarm 2.50 2285 PD includes a sliding lift head design to improve the lifting arm range and adaptability of the 2 piston inground lift with 2 telescopic adjustable arms and powder coated swivel arms. The Schwenkarm 2.50 2285 PD has a drive through capacity of 2140mm/2640mm and increased access width to suit larger vehicles, with a lifting capacity of 5000kg.
Additionally, the Schwenkarm 2.50 2285 PD has a variety of safety features including an emergency manual lowering system and audible anti-toe trap protect to prevent accidents within your workshop. The Schwenkarm 2.50 2285 PD has an efficient lifting/lowering time of 35 seconds to allow your workshop to run smoothly with a basic control system that is simple to use.
The Schwenkarm 2.50 2285 PD is customisable with the option to add on various accessories, for example automatic systems (floor levelling/lubrication), park position sensors and LED illumination Alu Track to meet your workshops demands and preferences.
The Schwenkarm 2.50 2285 PD lift can be flush or surface mounted dependent upon your workshop’s requirements.
- 5000kg lifting capacity.
- Sliding lifting head design increase lifting arm range versatility and increase access width.
- Wear free synchronisation cross beams (within cassette)
- Audible anti-toe trap protection.
- Emergency manual lowering system (no power required)
- Piston distance 2285mm.
- Drive through clearance 2140 / 2640mm (driving over 55mm chamfered edged lifting head)
- Min lifting pad height 110mm.
- Lifting height 1926mm.
- Piston diameter 123mm.
- Lifting / lowering time approx. 35 sec.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- Cassettes free issued to main contractor for groundwork installation.
Effective raise height
Move in height
Cable length to control
Lifting time/lowering time