Rotary SPO40 2-Post Lift Series
Rotary are the world’s most trusted 2-Post lifts and the range of small commercial vehicle 2-Post lifts reflect this. The Rotary SPO40 2-Post lift range has a lifting capacity of 4500kg. Their symmetrical lifting arms can be upgraded to increase their lifting range capacity to cover smart cars to VW transporters. The Rotary SPO40 2-Post lifts offer the option of either electronically or mechanically operated safety latch systems.
The ‘DC’ model features operation controls on each post, a perfect time-saving option to save wasted time walking around the vehicle to operate the lift. For convenience, there is also a 240v plug socket incorporated into one of the control boxes.
- 4500kg lifting capacity.
- SPO model supplied with symmetrical lifting arms
- Upgraded arms increase lifting range capability (Smart cars to VW Transporters)
- ‘E’ Series electronically “push button” released safety latches.
- ‘M’ Series manually released safety latches. (lever on control box)
- Low maintenance hydraulic construction.
- Up to 75% more energy-efficient hydraulic design.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Fast lifting time of 30 seconds.
- Baseless construction.
- 109 – 179mm lifting pad height range (without lifting pad extensions)
- Maximum lifting height 1979mm.
- Drive through post-clearance 2608mm.
- Overall height 4780mm (EH4) with upper safety cut-off sensor.
- Dual controls (operation controls on each post).
- 240v plug socket incorporated into lift control box (one side).
- Optional Audible anti toe trap system (Exclusive to Everard).
Number of Columns
Mode of Drive
Rated Load Capacity
Lifting Height Max.