The Rotary SM40-47 is an electro-hydraulic 4 post lift that is suitable for all cars and vans with long wheelbases. All 4-post lifts include a pneumatically lockable lowering device to allow for specific axle measuring and ensure safety procedures in your workshop, with the moving functions of the lift being controlled by operating keys to make your daily processes simpler.
The Rotary SM40-47 4 post lift is a powerful hydraulic unit that has a durable lifting system and can lift up to 4000kg, which is time-efficient with a lifting time of 45 seconds to suit the needs of a busy workshop. The Rotary SM40-47 has wide tracks to allow for a safe and ease of driving onto the lift, it is suitable for all vehicles from small cars to vans or SUVs without the need to change the track width.
The SM40-47 4 post lift has a lifting height of 1990mm and a drive-through clearance of 2938mm with a run-on ramp at 1395mm long (optional extension available at an extra cost).
In recess, installation is available upon request.
- 4000kg lifting capacity.
- 20,000+ cycle tested.
- Electro-hydraulic operation.
- Air operated safety locking mechanisms.
- Automatic steel cable failure protection.
- Fast lifting time of 45 seconds.
- Platform length 4700mm.
- Platform width 560mm.
- Maximum platform track width 2220mm (outside to outside).
- Platform height 167mm (min).
- Drive through clearance 2938mm (between posts).
- Lifting height 1990mm.
- Run on ramps 1395mm long (500mm extension sections available at extra cost).
- Supplied with fully comprehensive 3-year manufacturer backed warranty.
Standard Drive Through Post Clearance