Energotest HD-2.6 Twin Plate
The Energotest HD-2.6 Twin Plate Play Detector is the equipment used for the examination of vehicle suspension and steering elements up to 2.6T Axle Load. The Play Detector is suitable for diagnostic purposes and can be installed on MOT lifts. It features lateral and turning movements from the central position and different test plate surfaces. When the equipment is turned off, the test plates are fixed. With this play detector, an examination can be carried out by one person due to the special brake pedal depressor.
- Dual-sided operation (hydraulic cylinders on each side).
- Test plate surfaces epoxy corundum / ribbed steel.
- Wireless charging remote control with LED Light.
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty.
- Can be installed on lifts.
- Different test plate surfaces.
- Examination by one person with a special brake pedal depressor.
Maximum Axle Load