The Energotest ERBT7-W-SD is a Class 7 ATL MOT Roller Brake Tester featuring Special Drive. The Special drive model includes technology developed by and exclusive to Everard Group. This development extends the life of the machine due to soft-start technology, whilst also enabling E-Brake testing. With the ability to apply the electronic hand brake before the rollers start-up, speeding up the process. This includes Energoline® test lane software, with 2-year warranty included.
The Energotest ERBT4-W-SD is Class 4 ATL MOT Roller Brake Tester featuring Special Drive. We have developed a special drive model that includes technology, created in partnership with Energotest, that is exclusive to us.
- ATL (Automatic Test Lane) approved.
- Super-fast 54 second test cycle.
- Compact control box.
- PC cabinet with 32″ screen, mouse, keyboard and colour printer.
- Wireless charging remote control.
- 4×4 vehicle testing mode. (counter rotating rollers)
- Fully galvanised frame.
- 4 Sensor axle weighing system.
- Certified DVSA approved ”connected equipment”.
- Surface cover plates coated in military grade (anti-salt) corundum epoxi resin.
- Specially coated high adhesion smooth finish rollers minimising tyre damage.
- Automatic exist assist technology.
- No recess installation tub required.
- Supplied with 2 year warranty.
- Technology developed by Everard Group.
- Soft start technology prolongs machine life and allows E-Brake testing.
- Electronic hand brake test starts rollers at 1% speed with 100% torque.
- Upgrade allows electronic hand brakes to be applied prior to rollers starting.
Test Cycle Speed