The Energotest ERBT7-W-SD is a Class 7 ATL MOT Roller Brake Tester featuring Special Drive. The Special drive model includes Technology developed by and exclusive to Everard Group. The soft-start technology designed by Everard prolongs machine life and allows E-Brake testing. The electronic hand brake test usually starts rollers at 1% speed with 100% torque and this upgrade with our developed technology allows electronic hand brakes to be applied prior to rollers starting. Since 1st October 2019, when replacing existing brake testers or for new site applications, it’s mandatory to meet the DVSA requirement for connection to the DVSA MTS system. All Energotest roller brake testers have this functionality. Energotest’s divided brake tester unit comes recessed to sit flush with the ground. Both equipment and the measurements are controlled by the Energoline® test lane software, with a user-friendly interface. Results are automatically processed, displayed and store, for a convenient and efficient way of working.
- ATL (Automatic Test Lane) approved.
- Super-fast 54 second test cycle.
- Compact control box.
- PC cabinet with 32″ screen, mouse, keyboard and colour printer.
- Wireless charging remote control.
- 4×4 vehicle testing mode. (counter rotating rollers)
- Fully galvanised frame.
- 4 Sensor axle weighing system.
- Certified DVSA approved ”connected equipment”.
- Surface cover plates coated in military grade (anti-salt) corundum epoxi resin.
- Specially coated high adhesion smooth finish rollers minimising tyre damage.
- Automatic exist assist technology.
- No recess installation tub required.
- Supplied with 2 year warranty.
- Technology developed by Everard Group.
- Soft start technology prolongs machine life and allows E-Brake testing.
- Electronic hand brake test starts rollers at 1% speed with 100% torque.
- Upgrade allows electronic hand brakes to be applied prior to rollers starting.
Test Cycle Speed