The Energotest ERBT4-W-SD is Class 4 ATL MOT Roller Brake Tester featuring Special Drive. We have developed a special drive model that includes technology, created in partnership with Energotest, that is exclusive to us.
The soft start technology prolongs the machine life which allows E-Brake testing. The electronic hand brake test starts rollers at 1% speed with 100% torque and the upgrade allows electronic hand brakes to be applied prior to the rollers starting. This includes Energoline® test lane software, including 2-year warranty.
- ATL (Automatic Test Lane) approved.
- Super-fast 54 second test cycle.
- Compact control box.
- PC cabinet with 32″ screen, mouse, keyboard and colour printer.
- Wireless charging remote control.
- 4×4 vehicle testing mode. (counter rotating rollers)
- Fully galvanised frame.
- 4 Sensor axle weighing system.
- Certified DVSA approved ”connected equipment”.
- Surface cover plates coated in military grade (anti-salt) corundum epoxi resin.
- Specially coated high adhesion smooth finish rollers minimising tyre damage.
- Automatic exist assist technology.
- No recess installation tub required.
- Supplied with 2-year warranty.
- Technology developed by Everard Group.
- Soft start technology prolongs machine life and allows E-Brake testing.
- Electronic hand brake test starts rollers at 1% speed with 100% torque.
- Upgrade allows electronic hand brakes to be applied prior to rollers starting.
Test Cycle Speed