The Energotest ERBT4-W is a Class 4 ATL MOT Roller Brake Tester. It is ATL approved and features a super-fast 54-second test cycle. This Roller Brake Tester beneficially has a heavy-duty 4T Axle Load Capacity and has a compact control box. It comes with a PC Cabinet with 32″ screen, mouse keyboard and colour printer and there is a handy wireless charging remote control. The specially coated high adhesion smooth finish rollers minimise tyre damage and there is no recess installation tub required. Since 1st October 2019, when replacing existing brake testers or for new site applications, it’s mandatory to meet the DVSA requirement for connection to the DVSA MTS system. All Energotest roller brake testers have this functionality. Energotest’s divided brake tester unit comes recessed to sit flush with the ground. Both equipment and the measurements are controlled by the Energoline® test lane software, with a user-friendly interface. Results are automatically processed, displayed and store, for a convenient and efficient way of working.
- ATL (Automatic Test Lane) approved.
- Super-fast 54 second test cycle.
- Compact control box.
- PC cabinet with 32″ screen, mouse, keyboard and colour printer.
- Wireless charging remote control.
- 4×4 vehicle testing mode. (counter rotating rollers)
- Fully galvanised frame.
- 4 Sensor axle weighing system.
- Certified DVSA approved ”connected equipment”.
- Surface cover plates coated in military grade (anti-salt) corundum epoxi resin.
- Specially coated high adhesion smooth finish rollers minimising tyre damage.
- Automatic exist assist technology.
- No recess installation tub required.
- Supplied with 1 year warranty.
Axle Load Capacity