The HPC Kaeser SK22T is a compressor with a built-in refrigerant dryer, featuring, sigma basic control. The design enhances cooling performance whilst minimising sound emissions. This is the perfect addition to your workshop as the design on a whole gives increased compression performance. The Sigma Control Basic controller allows automatic system monitoring & adjusts the compressor performance to work in line with the actual compressed air demand. The unit is also completely service friendly. The easily removable housing cover provides component accessibility and it features a new maintenance-free drive belt, guaranteeing optimum power on top of reducing service costs. Compressed air users expect maximum availability and efficiency and this provides both of those benefits. Combining ease of use and maintenance with versatility and an environmentally responsible design it is hard to see why this wouldn’t be a great addition to your workshop.
- Made in Germany.
- Supplied with 5-year warranty (Subject to service agreement).
- 10 bar operating pressure.
- 11kW – 59.3 cfm (1.68m3 /min) Highly energy efficient ‘Sigma’ air end and drive system.
- Super-premium efficiency IE4 motor.
- Fully programable onboard controller.
- SC2IO (Sigma Control 2) Low oil level monitoring with safety shutdown.
- Housed within a super silencing acoustic enclosure 64dB(A) Integrated refrigerant dryer.
- Automatic water drain.
- 440v 3-phase. OW10 – oil water separator unit.
- F16KE inline air filter.
Galvanized Receiver Capacity