Compressed Air Systems
Our Compressed Air Systems use high-pressure pipe fittings throughout, with high-quality air reels and zinc-coated pipework to suit your workshop. We offer Bulkhead mounted aluminium rear entry coupling points and Prevost regulators and gauges where required.
The Compressed Air Systems are supplied with British PCL type coupling, with euro fitting available upon request. Additionally, automatic water drains at compressor/dryers can be piped to foul drain, with full schematic inspection diagrams.
- Secret services as standard – (pipework enclosed within walls where possible).
- All pipelines installed in parallel with other Everard dispensed service lines.
- Swaged high-pressure German pipe fittings used throughout.
- Nederman high quality compressed air reels with isolation valves.
- Zinc coated pipework used throughout.
- Bulkhead mounted aluminium rear entry coupling points.
- Prevost safety “one push” couplings at all outlets.
- Supplied with British PCL type couplings (euro fittings available upon request).
- Prevost high quality regulators and gauges installed where required.
- Lifted and lowered pipework drops to reduce condensate.