Beissbarth MLD 110
The MLD 110 is a Headlight Aligner that features a cross laser for precise positioning. It has an analogue system for all light sources (Xenon, Bi-Xenon, LED, Bi-LED, Halogen) and is suitable for use with all types of vehicles (passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles). Working with all types of headlights (main headlights, fog lights, auxiliary lights), this Headlight Aligner is an essential addition to your workshop. The column and optical box are constantly oriented 90° towards the roll-on markers & the two-dimensional spirit level gives exact levelling.
- Cross laser for precise positioning.
- The analogue system works with all light sources (Xenon, Bi-Xenon, LED, Bi-LED, Halogen).
- Usage with all vehicles (cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles).
- Usage with all kinds of headlights.
- Two-dimensional spirit level for exact levelling.
- Column and optical box constantly oriented 90° towards the roll-on markers.
- Easy identification of outdated or low-quality light sources – digital luxmeter with 3 photo diodes within the test screen, these measure the intensity of the illumination, which is then displayed on the digital lux meter.
- MLD 110 test screen for both right-hand and left-hand traffic.