BanaLogic FASTLIGN Touchless Alignment System
We’re proud to supply the industry’s first touchless drive-through wheel alignment check system. The FASTLIGN by BanaLogic accurately identifies suspension and alignment-related issues in just 3 seconds.
Using advanced laser and optical technology as the vehicle’s wheels roll past two towers, the tyre’s direction of travel and their relationship to one another is analysed. LED indicators provide immediate visual feedback of scan status and the HD cameras capture images of the vehicle and license plate. The FASTLIGN will link the vehicle details to OEM specifications and compare the scan results to produce a detailed report, ready for you to share with your customers in just 3 seconds.
So, what potential could the FASTLIGN bring to your workshop?
- New service opportunities – like increased suspension, steering, tire, and alignment-related repairs.
- Increased revenue – by eliminating backlog from clogging of service lanes, so you can see to more customers.
- Saved time – even when training staff because of the simple to use touchless and automated technology.
- Easy implementation – as it’s fully customisable to suit your workshop set up, so there are no big changes to what you’re used to.
- Professionalism – while results are explained to customers in an understandable format, and virtually anywhere because of the web application streaming wirelessly to multiple devices.
- Obtains readings and measurements in 3 seconds.
- Quickly identifies alignment, suspension, and steering issues.
- Completely autonomous (no operator required).
- Column mounted colour LED indicators provide immediate visual feedback.
- Drive through speed 4-10 mph.
- Real-time browser-based reporting.
- No groundwork requirements.
- Number plate recognition (ANPR).
- Slave unit supplied without integrated server (piggybacks the first machine).
- Daily and monthly management reporting (automated emailing).
- Custom configurable browser-based paperless operation.
- Accurate to 0.05 degrees.
- Optional automated printout.